Thursday, May 10, 2007

Image sharing issues

Well, since some of my blogs require images to be shown, I've been looking at different options which are easy to use. I have been struggling to get the "upload" options in PhotoBucket, DropShots is a PITA if you're not on Windows. Blogger can upload, but I'm not sure where they go, and linking them to Amazon products is awkward. I'm still working on it.

I am still getting used to Linux, I still have lots of reorganizing to do...but I'm getting there. Most of my blog entries are reposts from my WordPress one. It's a little breathing room while I get sorted. I am also a very private person, so this blog is maybe the hardest of the lot for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Setting up 9 blogs is a bit excessive.

Dirk Gently said...

It does appear that way, I do have a wide range of subjects I like to cover. Three are aimed at read only, which cuts it down a bit. You may be right in the long run, I may slim it down at a later stage.