Monday, May 28, 2007

Contemplation time

I've been kinda quiet lately. On Wednesday morning my only PC broke, leaving me without any computer, nor access to the internet. I have several projects on the go but all of them require the PC. On Saturday afternoon I got my PC working again, albeit in a "very light duties" mode.

During my downtime I was lost without my PC, knowing it was sitting there but that it was useless. I have been rethinking various things I am doing and may need to thin out again to focus. All of this from Saturday onwards hasn't been helped by the fact I've done something to my hip and am walking like an old man, where every position seems to hurt me. I may need to go see the doc about it, we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine broke his machine at the beginning of last week. In a phone call we decided on the new hardware for him. On Thursday he bought the hardware. Unfortunately I was unable to get to his place to build it for him until Sunday.

Having limited mobility he was absolutely pulling his hair out without his PC and connectivity to the internet. He was even reduced to watching Big Brother!

I can certainly understand how you feel/felt without the machine.